Join CTQM as a Graduate Student
- Ph.D. students affiliated with CTQM participate in a dynamic, vibrant and welcoming research community, and are encouraged to pursue inter-disciplinary research in collaboration with Center Fellows, postdocs and other graduate students.
- Interested students should apply to the Ph.D. program of the University of Colorado Boulder Department of Physics, and mention CTQM in their statement of purpose.
- Current CU Boulder students interested in CTQM are encouraged to contact any of the CTQM Fellows.
Join CTQM as a Postdoctoral Junior Fellow
- CTQM Junior Fellows are postdoctoral researchers affiliated with the Center, and participate in its dynamic, vibrant and welcoming research community. Junior Fellows are encouraged to interact and collaborate with CTQM Fellows, graduate students, and other Junior Fellows, across the various disciplines involved in the Center. Physicists interested in postdoctoral research at CTQM are encouraged to contact any CTQM Fellows with overlapping interests.
- Please click here to apply for postdoctoral positions at CTQM with an expected start date in Fall 2020.
- One of the postdoctoral positions at CTQM starting in Fall 2020 will be a postdoctoral fellowship sponsored by the Simons Collaboration on Ultra-Quantum Matter (UQM), comprising twelve academic institutions including CTQM / CU Boulder. Physicists interested in this position, in addition to applying at the link above, should submit an application via this link. CTQM Fellows Victor Gurarie and Michael Hermele are principal investigators of the UQM Collaboration (click here for more information).